Peas and Cheese Tortellini from Rachael Ray
- 1 lb frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 T butter
- 5 green onions, greens & whites sliced and seperated
- 2 T flour
- 1 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Boil the pasta in salted water to al dente. Drain. In a large saucepan, sautee peas, butter and onion whites for about 2 minutes. Whisk in the flour, stir for about 1 minute. Add the milk, bring to a boil and stir in the remaining green onions, salt & pepper. Combine the sauce and tortellini, along with the parmesan cheese and stir.
1 comment:
That does look very yummy!! And I have 3 Rachel Ray cookbooks and I don't think I have cooked one single thing. Looks really easy when she has all the ingredients in her kitchen!! But man she uses some odd stuff sometimes and that it NOT in my kitchen.
Post a Comment