I don't cook enough. It's a fact, not an opinion. We tend to eat leftovers pretty often or we'll just wing it. Jason's favorite "wing it" meal is chili dogs (with canned chili), but he'll settle for "ghetto nachos"...meaning we make queso from Velveeta and a can of Ro-Tel, pour it over some chips and go do town. Very exciting. And yes, we eat Velveeta. I know some people think it's a sin...but I think that it's just too easy and I'll admit a little yummy.
So, because my weekly menu can occasionally include cereal for dinner or a handful of frozen french fries, I decided to add some other aspects to my blog. From now on you'll see a few more entries of what we eat when we're out or what we eat when we're at friends houses. Hopefully it won't be too boring...
No comments:
Post a Comment