It was so sweet of
Melissa to pick me as a "You Make My Day" award winner. Melissa is about to start the Wilton Cake Classes and all I have to say is - you better redo your budget! I can't walk through a store without running to the cake aisle and dreaming of stuff I just
have to have. I can't wait to see her cakes!
I try to give all of the blogs out there a fair shake, even though I'd get fired from work if I read all of them! So...
Brooke,
Carrie,
Erica, and
Jaime...you make me smile. And you make me hungry!
1 comment:
Delia!! You just made MY day! I had NO idea you even read my blog =) Thanks for the shout out! I'm thinking these whopper brownies are going to be made in our house this weekend. Those things look DELISH!
Post a Comment